VAUTE x Project Chimps Women's Rocker Tee - White and Asphalt
This variant is currently sold out
The Project Chimps Benefit Tee by VAUTE
This year, Project Chimps opened up their brand new chimp sanctuary to their first 9 residents, retired from a life of biomedical research. Their 50 year mission includes creating a home for over 200 more.
- We designed this tee to express the thanks the chimps have for the Sanctuary from the voices of the chimps themselves, no longer living a life of experimentation.
- 100% of the sale of this tee shirt goes to Project Chimps.
- This Tee is made of cotton and printed in Brooklyn by some animal lovers.
- It's cut as a women's fitted cut
- Available in White and Asphalt (a charcoal)
- One of Project Chimps' founding members, Adrienne Armstrong, loves this cut!
Donate directly to Project Chimps here, watch their sweet video by the DoDo below.