15% Off: The Wings - Waxed Canvas Solid Moto in Black and Olive
$338.30 was $398.00
This variant is currently sold out
Ethics: Vegan, American Made Fabric + Constructed Locally in NYC.
::the WINGS:: Available in Black and Olive Waxed Canvas.
Back by popular request! The wings is so cute layered over dresses, or really sweet over jeans with boots.
Named for one of our favorite girls in the world, Leslie, who enjoys life to the fullest traveling all over the world as a flight attendant—But she’s got wings because she’s such an angel!
- A cropped motorcycle piece with extra long sleeves and flip up zip open cuffs.
- We love pockets! This coat now has internal and external pockets.
- Length measures 20" long from back of neck to bottom of the jacket, on a Small.
- This makes a perfect & sexy leather jacket alternative in our Waxed Canvas, an amazing weatherproof outdoorsman fabric made in America.
- So cute layered over dresses!
- Highly requested Whenever I wear mine out someone asks about it! So we brought it back, naturally.
- Featured by W Magazine as one of their favorite looks from NYFW.
Waxed Canvas: This is the perfect spring and fall jacket fabric to keep you protected from the elements while cool, comfortable, and sharp. It was designed as an outdoorsman fabric for farmers, hunters, and explorers for generations and has been made in the US for 160 years. The wax is non hazardous, completely vegan, (No animal ingredients, including no beeswax!) environmentally friendly, and the fabric wears like leather... It looks better with age, and becomes a one of a kind piece over time. The cotton is breathable while the waxed finish is weatherproof against wind and water.
CARE: DO NOT WASH or DRY CLEAN your waxed jacket. Wash with a hose or damp cloth to preserve the waxed protective finish. Use bar soap if necessary.
Also comes in a combo sleeve with a super thick waxed!
SIZING: Shown in a Small. Length from front shoulder to hem is 20", sleeve length is 25.5".