The Kaitlin Waxed Winter Coat in Charcoal - L ONLY - FINAL SALE
This product is currently sold out.
::the KAITLIN:: Our Favorite Utility Jacket in Polartec lined Waxed Canvas
In Charcoal Waxed Canvas lined with Polartec - in either lilac liner (shown in photos) or berry furry fleece!
“Bought my second VAUTE coat today. Can't wait to wear the Kaitlin (named for my BFF, obvi) on rainy days!” –Grace K.
- We took our bestselling hooded utility jacket, made it in weatherproof waxed canvas, and lined it in leftover Polartec fabric for extra warmth!
- Tons of pockets, drawstrings, and the perfect hood to keep your everything protected.
- Zippered closure that snaps closed (with gunmetal colored snaps), to keep the wind and rain out.
- Lots of drawstrings too: Cinches the waist, pockets, & hood
- Lined in super soft organic cotton sherpa.
- Cut + Sewn in NYC, designed in my sweet home Brooklyn.
- Style Note: The sleeves are not insulated for roomier space! Make sure to wear this over a sweater and gloves for perfect warmth.
CARE: DO NOT WASH or DRY CLEAN your waxed jacket. Wash with a hose or damp cloth to preserve the waxed protective finish. Use bar soap if necessary. Keep away from extreme heat (i.e. heated car seats)
SIZING: Shown in a Small. Length measures 30", sleeves measure 25". Bust is 20" across. The coat is true to size, follow the guidelines on our coat sizing chart.