The KAITLIN Waxed Winter Coat - Coal & Berry [soldout]
This product is currently sold out.
Yay BROOKLYN PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE! (Choose as your shipping method) Pickup is in Williamsburg off the Grand L stop, open 6 days/week. Instructions will be emailed to you!
::the KAITLIN:: Our Favorite Utility Jacket in Polartec Lined Waxed Canvas
In Coal Waxed Canvas lined in Blackberry Polartec for cozy warmth!
Heritage & upcycled weatherproof fabrics, and cut & sewn in my hometown Chicago, designed in Brooklyn with love. P.S. Everything is limited run and sizes are selling out!
- We took our bestselling hooded utility jacket, made it in weatherproof waxed canvas, and lined it in our upcycled Polartec to make the perfect West Coast winter coat- rain and wind protection plus the comfiest warmth.
- Tons of pockets, drawstrings, and the perfect hood to keep your everything protected.
- Zippered closure that snaps closed (with gunmetal colored snaps), to keep the wind and rain out.
- Lots of drawstrings too: Cinches the waist, pockets, & hood
- Lined in upcycled Polartec (see color choices) for cozy warmth: We had extra Polartec fabric from last season and since I've been trying to come up with the perfect weatherproof but warm and cozy coat for our West Coast friends, I knew we had to use these fabrics to line our new waxed Kaitlin, for protection and warmth at once, and I'm so happy with it!
- Cut + Sewn in my hometown Chicago, designed in my sweet home Brooklyn.
COLORS: Our waxed canvas shell is Coal- which is nearly black- perfect for that worn in look to go with everything- black, brights, navy, denim, whatever. We are lining these coats in the last of our Polartec fabric yardage, the coziest warmth you'll find- so nice next to your skin. There's lilac V/velveteen, black V/Velveteen (shown), and Berry furry fleece.
CARE: DO NOT WASH or DRY CLEAN your waxed jacket. Wash with a hose or damp cloth to preserve the waxed protective finish. Use bar soap if necessary. Keep away from extreme heat (i.e. heated car seats)
SIZING: Shown in a Small and a Large. Small length measures 30", sleeves measure 25". Bust is 20" across. The coat follow true to size, follow the guidelines on our coat sizing chart.
SHIPPING: U.S. shipping is $25. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $45 to Canada or $100 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you.
Photos of Karolina by Balarama Heller. Photos of Sophie & Kamari by Anthony TwoMoons.