FINAL SALE: The Quilted Derek in Black
$400.00 was $500.00
This product is currently sold out.
::the Derek:: Available in Black (shown).
High tech weatherproof warmth (Rain & Snow Resistant Shell Insulated with 200 gram Primaloft ECO) + High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of recycled fibers) Crafted in the USA (in my hometown Chicago), designed in Brooklyn with love.
Why don't we use down? Here's why.
- With a nod to some of our favorite heritage brands is our weatherproof quilted insulated Derek, made of 100% vegan eco-conscious high tech fabrics, designed to be full function, with pockets for everything you need and don't.
- Our quilted Derek is double encased in high tech weatherproof ripstop that is windproof while water and snow resistant, and made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers, and quilted locally in New York.
- Insulated with 200 gram Primaloft ECO for warmth that is flattering and slim- the recycled fiber version of the high tech down alternative worn by explorers and NASA.
- Front zipper closure, gunmetal snaps close, to keep the wind and rain out.
- Special double layered pockets so you can put your hands in the sides, while using the closed top pockets to keep your keys and wallet safe.
- Weather protection flap on the back shoulders to keep you extra protected from the elements.
SIZING: Shown in a Medium. Shoulder to hem measures 30.5", sleeves measure 27.5". The coat follows true to size, follow the guidelines on our coat sizing chart.
SHIPPING: This year U.S. shipping via UPS Ground is FREE!!! We are psyched! To be extra sure your coat arrives to you safely, you can add Signature Confirmation for $5. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $25 to Canada or $50 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you. All shipping info here.
FINAL SALE STYLE!
Please note that this style is final sale. FINAL SALE items may not be exchanged or returned. Sorry, no refunds.
Photos of Dennis Klaffert and Adam Wallace by Balarama Heller.