The Charles in Midnight
This variant is currently sold out
Made of high-tech textiles mixed with organic classics, to create a coat so warm, classic, and handsome, perfect layered over sweaters & button downs, for everything from meetings, to launches, traveling, and hiking upstate.
Inspired by Charles, a guy whose presence can ground any room, he has the kindest eyes and the biggest heart to match. Every animal instantly curls up with him, every day is a sweet adventure with him.
- Slim fitted style.
- The thick shell is 100% organic cotton classic moleskin (vegan) wind protective, with a snow and rain resistant finish
- Insulated with a slim layer of Primaloft ECO, a down alternative
- Military inspired with snaps and a high neck
- With a windproof liner made of 100% recycled fibers
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets.
- Cut and sewn in NYC's garment district with love
PICKUP IN NYC at our FLAGSHIP: If you’d like to skip shipping costs and pick up your piece at our VAUTE Flagship 114 Stanton St,NYC, just use code: NYCPickup at checkout and we’ll email you when it’s ready. Can’t wait to see you.
SIZING: Christopher Hollowell is co-founder of Dun-well Doughnuts the best doughnuts in the world. He is 6’2” and wearing a small. Front length 28", Sleeve length 26", Shoulder 18".
SIZE CHART IS HERE!
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SHIPPING : We ship worldwide! $23 to US, $40 Canada, $45 Rest of the world, and FREE US Shipping for orders over $400.
Photos of Chris by Balarama Heller.