The Belden in Cobalt [1 in L]
This variant is currently sold out
Yay BROOKLYN PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE! (Choose as your shipping method) Pickup is in Williamsburg off the Grand L stop, open 6 days/week. Instructions will be emailed to you!
::the BELDEN:: Available in Cobalt Organic Moleskin
Plus very limited runs (between 4-15) of some special colors: Organic Black Moleskin & Blush Camel, Moleskin of Recycled Cotton in Sunrise Pink and Khaki [We were able to make a few more!!!]
Shockingly warm with high tech hidden textiles: Insulated with Primaloft ECO of recycled plastic bottles pulled out of the landfill + lined in Windproof ripstop of 100% Closed Loop recycled fibers)
High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of organic & recycled fibers) Cut and sewn in the NYC garment district with love.
OUR BESTSELLING STYLE EVER.
Built to be the warmest winter dress coat you will find. Surprisingly warm and insulated with Primaloft ECO, this is that versatile classic winter dress coat that goes with everything and will keep you so warm at the same time. Inspired by a Chicago winter with three way collar and a knee length A-line skirt, you’ll be pretty for work, sweet in jeans, & stunning for cocktails. It’s your perfect-with-everything coat.
“Everything about [the Belden] is perfect--the color, the fabric, the cut, the love that went into it and the love I feel wearing it.” –Pune D.
- Lined with water resistant & windproof ripstop made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers.
- We love pockets! This coat now has internal and external pockets.
- Super warm- Insulated with 100 gram Primaloft ECO to keep you so warm and smart this winter at once.
- Cut & Sewn in the NYC Garment District
- Our button up collar means no scarf necessary
- Wear it folded open at the chest for that classic double breasted trench look
- Wear it buttoned up and folded over to frame that beautiful face of yours!
- Our A-line knee length skirt is flattering and versatile, great over dresses & pants
- Limited edition colors, each c is numbered by hand.
- Here's why we don't use wool, or down.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small.
COLORS: Hang tight as we get up images of these colors!
SHIPPING: U.S. shipping is $25. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $45 to Canada or $100 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you.