The Belden Future in Umber
$460.00 was $575.00
This product is currently sold out.
::the BELDEN FUTURE:: Available in Umber Organic Moleskin (shown), Black, Forest, Camel, and Cobalt.
High tech warmth (snow resistant 100% Organic Shell insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of organic & recycled fibers) Cut and sewn in the USA with love.
OUR BESTSELLING STYLE EVER.
Surprisingly warm and insulated with Primaloft ECO, this is that versatile classic winter dress coat that goes with everything and will keep you so warm at the same time. Inspired by a Chicago winter with three way collar and a knee length A-line skirt, you’ll be pretty for work, sweet in jeans, & stunning for cocktails. It’s your perfect-with-everything coat.
BELDEN FUTURE: We made a few small tweaks with your feedback: made the sleeves roomier and a bit longer, and the size is true to size now.
“Everything about [the Belden] is perfect--the color, the fabric, the cut, the love that went into it and the love I feel wearing it.” –Pune D.
- In our very special Organic Moleskin -100% Organic Cotton Fibers, rain & snow repellant, and is of course 100% vegan.
- Lined with water resistant & windproof ripstop made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers.
- We love pockets! This coat now has internal and external pockets.
- Super warm- Insulated with 100 gram Primaloft ECO to keep you so warm and smart this winter at once.
- Cut & Sewn in the USA
- Now with tagua nut VAUTE buttons for a classic look & extra secure.
- Our button up collar means no scarf necessary
- Wear it folded open at the chest for that classic double breasted trench look
- Wear it buttoned up and folded over to frame that beautiful face of yours!
- Our A-line knee length skirt is flattering and versatile, great over dresses & pants
- Limited edition colors, each coat is numbered by hand.
- Here's why we don't use wool, or down.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 5'9" and wearing size small.
COLORS: Please note, as our textiles are custom made, this photo is updated to show how the fabric turned out.
SHIPPING: This year U.S. shipping via UPS Ground is FREE!!! We are psyched! To be extra sure your coat arrives to you safely, you can add Signature Confirmation for $5. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $25 to Canada or $50 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you. All shipping info here.
Photos of Maggie by Anthony TwoMoons. Dog-model "Stella" is available for adoption through PupStarz Animal Rescue. (update- she's been adopted!!)