The Angela in Black
This variant is currently sold out
::the ANGELA:: Available in Black Moleskin.
High tech warmth (Cotton moleskin insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of organic & recycled fibers) Crafted in NYC, designed in Brooklyn with love.
Back by popular demand!
All I wanted in middle school was to one day be Angela Chase. So hey, instead I'm creating this coat with a hood of hoods, an ode to that mane. This is for every city girl who wants to be cozy and protected (it feels like a comforter) but look together in a sec. Perfect thrown on over leggings, or your skinnies, boots, and go.
- In our black organic moleskin, made of 100% organic cotton fibers, and of course 100% vegan.
- Lined with water resistant & windproof ripstop made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers.
- Super warm- Insulated with 100 gram Primaloft ECO to keep you so warm and smart this winter at once.
- Massive hood to keep you protected.
- Miniskirt length covers your bum, makes legs look mile long.
- Roomy swing coat cut feels like you're wearing a comforter (but you look so pulled together!)
- With sleeves and pockets.
- With two of our custom Vaute Buttons- dark grey enamel with a vaute V inside.
SIZING: Sophie is wearing a S. Front length 29", Sleeve length 23.5", Bust 24", Shoulder 17".
SIZE CHART IS HERE!
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
PICKUP IN NYC at our FLAGSHIP: If you’d like to skip shipping costs and pick up your piece at our VAUTE Flagship 114 Stanton St,NYC, just use code: NYCPickup at checkout and we’ll email you when it’s ready. Can’t wait to see you!
VAUTE is a small independent label, we do limited runs and sell out quickly! please k.i.t. and sign up for our newsletter here to find out when new Limited Edition styles are released. Thanks for the love! xoxo
Photos of Sophie by Anthony Two Moons.