The Casto Parka in Black [ PREORDER ]
$325.00 was $650.00
This variant is currently sold out
::the CASTO PARKA:: Available in Black
It's your perfect parka.
- Rain resistant + Snow proof Ripstop Shell
- Attached hood to keep all the snow & wind out.
- Matte finish in an array of VAUTE fabrics!
- Closes with VAUTE metal snaps & zipper in gold.
- Insulated in 200 gram Primaloft ECO, made of 100% recycled fibers from 30 plastic bottles pulled out of the landfill.
- With a water resistant windproof liner made of closed loop zero waste 100% recycled synthetic fibers, to keep you dry, warm, and so handsome.
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets.
- Cut and sewn in the NYC Garment District with love.
- THIS YEAR with ribbed cuffs for added protection from wind!
FIT AND SIZE: This is a relaxed style, great for layering, and super cozy. This is sized in relaxed standard women's sizing.
For men's sizing: Order 1 size up for a fitted look, 2 sizes up for room to layer and as pictured in the photos here (He typically wears a small, this is a large.)
Named for one of my favorite people in the entire world, Elizabeth Castoria. I was touring and needed a place to stay in SF and as basically a stranger, she let me stay at her place. We spent a crazy exhausting week giggling about socks in our armpits, fighting over whose bananas were in the kitchen (they were hers, she insisted they were mine), and talking until pretty much tomorrow, always. It's impossible to say how someone is so kind and excellent and even at your worst she brings our your best, but she is and she does. She cares about everyone, she tells it like it is, and I'll tell you how it is- she is wonderful. If everyone had a friend like E, they wouldn't need many more.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and rain.
This coat is great for snowy Canada, Chicago, Minneapolis,all the coldest cities! Make sure to layer below freezing and wear hats, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Back length is 38" in size small. Model 1 (Kristina) is 5'9" and wearing a Small, her typical size. Model 2 (Karolina) is 5'11" and wearing a size Medium, this is a size up for her, extra roomy. Model 3 (Dennis) is 6' and wearing a size Large (he's usually a small, so he is wearing 2 sizes up from his normal size to adjust from women's standard sizing.)
SHIPPING: U.S. shipping via UPS Ground is $25. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $45 to Canada or $60 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you.
Photos of Karolina by Anthony TwoMoons, Boots by Brave Gentleman.