Ariel Ruffled Bottom in VAUTE Star Print
This variant is currently sold out
The Ariel Ruffled Swim Bottom
Shown with the Sophie Ruffle Swim Top and E-Racerback Swim Top.
- Made of 78% Recycled Nylon + 22% Elastane
- The Nylon is made of Recycled Carpet Fibers
- Cut and Sewn in NYC's Garment District
- Low cut V with a major ruffle, so cute and flattering.
- Inspired by the mermaids and my trying to make an Ariel costume for myself a couple years ago when my hair was red :)
- SWIM EXCHANGES & RETURNS: Please note you've got 14 days to return for a refund, or 30 for an exchange. Must be unworn, unwashed, with tags intact.
- To not waste fabric, we cut our swimsuits from anywhere on this printed VAUTE fabric, which means no two swim pieces in this cut will have the same part of the print making it one of a kind. It could have stars, dolphins, or waves.
For pick up in our flagship store, use code “NYCpickup” and we will email you when it’s ready!
SWIM & Bodysuit Returns & Exchanges are no problem :) Just email us within 14 days to Sales@VauteCouture.com, and must be unworn & unwashed with all tags & liner intact. Details.
Sophie is photographed by Anthony TwoMoons.
CrueltyFree Makeup & Hair by Melissa Herrera.