Arriving next week! The Mark Mountain in Black
This variant is currently sold out
Arriving next week!
::the MARK MOUNTAIN:: In Black.
High tech warmth (Insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of recycled and organic fibers) cut and sewn in the USA with love.
This is basically the handsomest warmest coat we could make- last year, every guy who tried this coat on looked so damn handsome in it (photos don't do it justice, we heard!) We created a big rugged coat for staying warm in the city, the woods, + all your adventures. Named for my dearest brother, Mark, who loves hikes in the woods as much as he loves working on a cure for cancer using computer programming (while I still can't figure out how an iCloud works). He's a genius, the kind of genius who makes you feel better about the world. xo Leanne
- In our Organic Moleskin, made of 100% Organic Cotton Fibers, with a rain & snow repellant finish, and is as always 100% vegan (no moles involved.)
- With a hood lined in organic cotton sherpa (not detachable this season- to keep the warm in and snow out, based on your requests.)
- With organic cotton sherpa lined in the front.
- Closes with VAUTE metal snaps in gold.
- Insulated in 100 gram Primaloft ECO, made of recycled fibers, with a water resistant windproof liner made of closed loop zero waste 100% recycled synthetic fibers, to keep you dry, warm, and so handsome.
- External pockets
- Cut and sewn in the USA (mostly in NYC) with love.
- Numbered by hand.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 6'1" and wearing a size Medium.
COLORS: Please note our colors may appear different on each computer screen. Also, this is an approximate color of our custom made fabrics, so once production is finished it could be slightly different. If you have any questions about the color, feel free to email us at Sales@vautecouture.com.
SHIPPING: THIS YEAR U.S. Priority Shipping is FREE!!! We are psyched! Shipping info here.
Yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $25 to Canada or $50 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you. All shipping info here.
*Please note, your preorder ships mid-January! Our local sewing teams are hard at work making VAUTE coats with lots of love! <3
VAUTE is a small independent label, we do limited runs and sell out quickly! please k.i.t. and sign up for our newsletter here to find out when new Limited Edition styles are released. Thanks for the love! xoxo
Photos of Cristophe by Lauren Pearlstein.