Preorder: The Emily Future in Umber
$431.25 was $575.00
This variant is currently sold out
PREORDER SPECIAL: Early supporters, you get 25% OFF! Your pre-order helps fund production so you get 25% off and FIRST PICK. Every coat is numbered.We currently are scheduled to ship these out early November.
::the EMILY FUTURE:: in Black, Cobalt, Forest, and Umber.
High tech warmth (Insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of organic & recycled fibers) Cut & Sewn in the USA with Love.
One of our most popular coats. Sexy, understated, and so versatile. We brought her back this season in the Organic Snow-resistant moleskin (100% Vegan) insulated with Primaloft ECO and a windproof ripstop liner made of 100% recycled fibers.
Emily Future: We took your feedback and made the new 2.0 Emily with a less dramatic hood, and a detachable hood.
[The Emily] is my favorite coat! I’ve had mine for four years.” Chelsea C.
“Loving my VAUTE Emily coat! Keeping me warm on these cold winter days.” –Miranda M.
“My Vaute Couture Emily saves the day again with its ginormous hood & toastiness.” --Jesse Anne O.
- 100% Organic Cotton weatherproof moleskin that's snow resistant
- Lined with water resistant & windproof ripstop made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers.
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets.
- Surprisingly warm- Insulated with 100 gram Primaloft ECO to keep you so warm and smart this winter at once.
- With a zip- off hood- the biggest most amazing hood we could make, to keep you protected all winter.
- Removable tie belt to cinch that waist
- Named for our friend, the one and only Emily Deschanel—Badass/gorgeous/versatile as heck all rolled into one.
- Cut and sewn in the USA with love.
- Limited edition colors, each coat is hand numbered with love.
- Here's why we don't use wool, or down.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 5'11" and wearing size small.
FIT: YES, the 2017 Emily fit has been updated to fit true to size and true to this size chart! :)
COLORS: Please note our colors may appear different on each computer screen. Also, this is an approximate color of our custom made fabrics, so once production is finished it could be slightly different. If you have any questions about the color, feel free to email us at Sales@vautecouture.com.
SHIPPING: THIS YEAR U.S. Priority Shipping is FREE!!! We are psyched! Shipping info here. Yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $25 to Canada or $50 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you. All shipping info here.
VAUTE is a small independent label, we do limited runs and sell out quickly! please k.i.t. and sign up for our newsletter here to find out when new Limited Edition styles are released. Thanks for the love! xoxo
Photos of Kristina and Caroline by Lauren Perlstein. Black boots by Nicora. Brown boots by Bhava.