The Emily Future in Cobalt [SOLDOUT]
This product is currently sold out.
Yay BROOKLYN PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE! (Choose as your shipping method) Pickup is in Williamsburg off the Grand L stop, open 6 days/week. Instructions will be emailed to you!
::the EMILY FUTURE:: in Cobalt
High tech warmth (Insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of organic & recycled fibers) Cut & Sewn in the USA with Love.
One of our most popular coats. Sexy, understated, and so versatile. We brought her back this season in the Organic Snow-resistant moleskin (100% Vegan) insulated with Primaloft ECO and a windproof ripstop liner made of 100% recycled fibers.
Emily Future: We took your feedback and made the new 2.0 Emily with a less dramatic hood, and a detachable hood.
[The Emily] is my favorite coat! I’ve had mine for four years.” Chelsea C.
“Loving my VAUTE Emily coat! Keeping me warm on these cold winter days.” –Miranda M.
“My Vaute Couture Emily saves the day again with its ginormous hood & toastiness.” --Jesse Anne O.
- 100% Organic Cotton weatherproof moleskin that's snow resistant
- Lined with water resistant & windproof ripstop made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers.
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets.
- Surprisingly warm- Insulated with 100 gram Primaloft ECO to keep you so warm and smart this winter at once.
- With a zip- off hood- the biggest most amazing hood we could make, to keep you protected all winter.
- Removable tie belt to cinch that waist
- Named for our friend, the one and only Emily Deschanel—Badass/gorgeous/versatile as heck all rolled into one.
- Cut and sewn in the USA with love.
- Limited edition colors, each coat is hand numbered with love.
- Here's why we don't use wool, or down.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 5'11" and wearing size small.
SHIPPING: U.S. shipping is $25. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $45 to Canada or $100 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you.
COLORS: Please note our colors may appear different on each computer screen. Also, this is an approximate color of our custom made fabrics, so once production is finished it could be slightly different. If you have any questions about the color, feel free to email us at Sales@vautecouture.com.
Photos of Kristina by Lauren Perlstein. Boots by Nicora.