Preorder: The Charles in Black
$446.25 was $595.00
This variant is currently sold out
PREORDER SPECIAL: Early supporters, you get 25% OFF! Your pre-order helps fund production so you get 25% off and FIRST PICK. Every coat is numbered.We currently are scheduled to ship these out early November.
Made of high-tech textiles mixed with organic classics, to create a coat so warm, classic, and handsome, perfect layered over sweaters & button downs, for everything from meetings, to launches, traveling, and hiking upstate.
Inspired by Charles, a guy whose presence can ground any room, he has the kindest eyes and the biggest heart to match. Every animal instantly curls up with him, every day is a sweet adventure with him.
- Slim fitted style.
- The thick shell is 100% organic cotton classic moleskin (vegan) wind protective, with a snow and rain resistant finish
- Insulated with a slim layer of Primaloft ECO, a down alternative
- Military inspired with snaps and a high neck
- With a windproof liner made of 100% recycled fibers
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets
- Cut and sewn in the USA with love
- Numbered by hand.
- Here's why we don't use wool, or down.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 6'1" and wearing size medium.
COLORS: Please note our colors may appear different on each computer screen. Also, this is an approximate color of our custom made fabrics, so once production is finished it could be slightly different. If you have any questions about the color, feel free to email us at Sales@vautecouture.com.
SHIPPING: THIS YEAR U.S. Priority Shipping is FREE!!! We are psyched! Shipping info here. Yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $25 to Canada or $50 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you.
Photos of Cristophe by Lauren Perlstein.