The Bey Superhero in Cobalt
$516.00 was $645.00
This variant is currently sold out
The Bey Superhero Coat in Cobalt
Available in cobalt (shown), black, and forest.
The greatest superheroes in my life are my mom and dad- this coat is named for my mom. She can pretty much do anything. My mom moved to America in her 20's without speaking much English, and was the first one in her family to marry an American. She then became a pediatrician and in her spare time would play piano, arrange flowers, take singing lessons, and paint. She often travels internationally alone and we've decided this is the year to really appreciate all the little things and explore what life can be. Excited for every year of adventures, mom!
- In Organic moleskin that is weather proof- snow and wind resistant
- Insulated with Primaloft ECO made of recycled fibers
- Windproof Liner made of 100% recycled fibers
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets.
- Hourglass stitching on the waist, this year with a more fitted waist due to customer feedback.
- Cut and sewn in the USA with love
- Limited edition colors- each coat is hand numbered.
- Here's why we don't use wool, or down.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 5'9" and wearing size small.
COLORS: Please note our colors may appear different on each computer screen. Also, this is an approximate color of our custom made fabrics, so once production is finished it could be slightly different. If you have any questions about the color, feel free to email us at Sales@vautecouture.com.
SHIPPING: This year U.S. shipping via UPS Ground is FREE!!! We are psyched! To be extra sure your coat arrives to you safely, you can add Signature Confirmation for $5. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $25 to Canada or $50 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you. All shipping info here.
Photos of Caroline by Lauren Perlstein. Boots by Bhava.