Never Met a Sheep I Didn't Love Sweatshirt in Grey [Benefit for Farm Sanctuary]
This variant is currently sold out
I've loved animals all my life but when I realized that people were wearing wool and had no idea how much sheep suffer in factory farming, and are slaughtered after they are "spent", often after extra painful practices like mulesing and live export- sheep have become extra close to my heart. When I visited Farm Sanctuary in 2009, my first trip to NYC meant a late night drive to their Watkins Glen Sanctuary (this Chicago girl had no idea how far it was! I assumed it was in NYC when I planned the trip), and it was pure magic- spending time in the Sheep barn with J.J. and dozens of sweet amazing sheep was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. All so kind loving and brave, after all they've been through, after being treated like machines. I promised them I was doing this for them, that I'd do everything I could so no one would need to wear wool again. xoxo Leanne & VAUTE
- The comfiest sweatshirt. Unisex crew. Great with- everything.
- Printed on an Alternative Apparel sweatshirt made of Eco Fleece--Crazy soft inside.
- Also made with eco conscious ink & sustainably printed in Brooklyn.
- Women: Order a size smaller for a fitted look.
- Available in grey.
- $5 from the sale of each top goes to Farm Sanctuary.
Photos by Jessica-Joan Causing and Reale Bouchard.