Tusk, Tusk Organic Tee in Black [Benefit for The Elephant Sanctuary]
This variant is currently sold out
Tusk, tusk! Ivory belongs to elephants.
Designed this top to benefit The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee.
The Elephant Sanctuary in Hohenwald, Tennessee, is the nation's largest natural-habitat refuge developed specifically to meet the needs of endangered elephants, designed specifically for old, sick or needy elephants who have been retired from zoos and circuses.
- 100% organic cotton tee, made in the USA by Royal Apparel.
- Dyed with low impact fabric dyes & sustainably printed with water based inks.
- Sustainably printed in Brooklyn.
- UNISEX Tee: Darling ladies, please order one size smaller for a fitted look.
- $5 from the sale of each top goes to The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee.
Designed by Leanne Mai-ly Hilgart, illustration by Jessica-Joan Causing.
Photos by Jessica-Joan Causing.