ALMOST SOLDOUT: The BELDEN Future in Cherry
This variant is currently sold out
High tech warmth (Rain & snow repellant Organic Moleskin insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of organic & recycled fibers) Made in NYC with love.
OUR BESTSELLING STYLE EVER.
Surprisingly warm and insulated with Primaloft ECO, this is that versatile classic winter dress coat that goes with everything and will keep you so warm at the same time. Inspired by a Chicago winter with three way collar and a knee length A-line skirt, you’ll be pretty for work, sweet in jeans, & stunning for cocktails. It’s your perfect-with-everything coat.
BELDEN FUTURE: We made a few small tweaks with your feedback: made the sleeves roomier and a bit longer, and the size is true to size now.
“Everything about [the Belden] is perfect--the color, the fabric, the cut, the love that went into it and the love I feel wearing it.” –Pune D.
- In our very special black Organic Moleskin -100% Organic Cotton Fibers, rain & snow repellant, and is of course 100% vegan.
- Lined with water resistant & windproof ripstop made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers.
- We love pockets! This coat now has internal and external pockets.
- Super warm- Insulated with 100 gram Primaloft ECO to keep you so warm and smart this winter at once.
- Cut & Sewn in NYC, and designed in my home sweet Brooklyn.
- Our button up collar means no scarf necessary
- Wear it folded open at the chest for that classic double breasted trench look
- Wear it buttoned up and folded over to frame that beautiful face of yours!
- Our A-line knee length skirt is flattering and versatile, great over dresses & pants
SIZING: Ceilia Lavender (Surface) is 5’10” and wearing a size Small. Front Length 35", sleeve length 24.5", bust 15.5", shoulder 13.5".
SIZE CHART IS HERE!
VAUTE is a small independent label, we do limited runs and sell out quickly! please k.i.t. and sign up for our newsletter here to find out when new Limited Edition styles are released. Thanks for the love! xoxo
Photos by Balarama Heller.