Bear Hugs Tank in Light Blue [Benefit for Animals Asia]
$22.00 was $35.00
This variant is currently sold out
CLOSEOUT SPECIAL PRICE: We have just a couple left of these tops which rarely go on sale, so here’s a deal on them!
Bear hugs, not bear bile. Designed this top to benefit Animals Asia.
Last month, I visited the Moon Bear Sanctuary in Chengdu, China, and met these amazing bears, and the amazing founder of AnimalsAsia, Jill Robinson. Bears live their entire lives in the tiniest cages or a full metal jacket, as a bear bile machine. They often mangle their teeth trying to escape, over and over.
Jill, my hero, shuts down these bear bile farms and brings the survivors to the beautiful sanctuary. To see them play, nap, and be silly was something. I can't imagine going through all of that and still trusting, loving, and finding joy again. These bears are an inspiration. You can donate directly to their rescues here. xoxo Leanne
- Casual sexy racerback with raw edges & rounded hem line.
- Show your love for animals and the earth while staying super cozy.
- Eco racerback made with an Earth conscious blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, & naturally occurring rayon.
- Dyed with low impact fabric dyes & sustainably printed with water based inks.
- Sustainably printed in Brooklyn.
- $5 from the sale of each top goes to Animals Asia.
Designed by Leanne Mai-ly Hilgart, Illustrated by Reale Bouchard, Lettered by Genna Howard.
Photos by Jessica-Joan Causing.