The Angela in Umber
This variant is currently sold out
::the ANGELA:: Available in umber moleskin, black, and forest.
High tech warmth (Cotton moleskin insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of organic & recycled fibers) Cut & sewn in the USA, designed in Brooklyn with love.
The Angela was so special before but now we made her extra warm!
All I wanted in middle school was to one day be Angela Chase. So hey, instead I'm creating this coat with a hood of hoods, an ode to that mane. This is for every city girl who wants to be cozy and protected (it feels like a comforter) but look together in a sec. Perfect thrown on over leggings, or your skinnies, boots, and go.
- 2017 ANGELA: Has a hidden placket all the way up, with hidden buttons to keep you toasty warm.
- With an extra neck button so you don't need a scarf!
- In our organic moleskin, made of 100% organic cotton fibers, and of course 100% vegan.
- Lined with water resistant & windproof ripstop made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers.
- Super warm- Insulated with 100 gram Primaloft ECO to keep you so warm and smart this winter at once, made of 100% recycled fibers.
- Massive hood to keep you protected, with extra neck button.
- Miniskirt length covers your bum, makes legs look mile long.
- Roomy swing coat cut feels like you're wearing a comforter (but you look so pulled together!)
- With sleeves and pockets.
- With two of our custom Vaute Buttons- dark grey enamel with a vaute V inside, plus our tagua nut buttons hidden down the rest of the front.
- Numbered with love!
- Limited edition colors.
- Here's why we don't use wool, or down.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 5'11" and wearing size small.
COLORS: Please note, as our textiles are custom made, this photo is updated to show how the fabric turned out.
SHIPPING: This year U.S. shipping via UPS Ground is FREE!!! We are psyched! To be extra sure your coat arrives to you safely, you can add Signature Confirmation for $5. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $25 to Canada or $50 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you. All shipping info here.
Photos by Anthony TwoMoons.