The Angela in Black
$440.00 was $550.00
This variant is currently sold out
::the ANGELA:: Available in Black Moleskin, forest, and umber.
High tech warmth (Cotton moleskin insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of organic & recycled fibers) Cut & sewn in the USA, designed in Brooklyn with love.
The Angela was so special before but now we made her extra warm!
All I wanted in middle school was to one day be Angela Chase. So hey, instead I'm creating this coat with a hood of hoods, an ode to that mane. This is for every city girl who wants to be cozy and protected (it feels like a comforter) but look together in a sec. Perfect thrown on over leggings, or your skinnies, boots, and go.
- 2017 ANGELA: Has a hidden placket all the way up, with hidden buttons to keep you toasty warm.
- With an extra neck button so you don't need a scarf!
- In our organic moleskin, made of 100% organic cotton fibers, and of course 100% vegan.
- Lined with water resistant & windproof ripstop made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers.
- Super warm- Insulated with 100 gram Primaloft ECO to keep you so warm and smart this winter at once, made of 100% recycled fibers.
- Massive hood to keep you protected, with extra neck button.
- Miniskirt length covers your bum, makes legs look mile long.
- Roomy swing coat cut feels like you're wearing a comforter (but you look so pulled together!)
- With sleeves and pockets.
- With two of our custom Vaute Buttons- dark grey enamel with a vaute V inside, plus our tagua nut buttons hidden down the rest of the front.
- Numbered with love!
- Limited edition colors.
- Here's why we don't use wool, or down.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 5'11" and wearing size small.
COLORS: Please note our colors may appear different on each computer screen. Also, this is an approximate color of our custom made fabrics, so once production is finished it could be slightly different. If you have any questions about the color, feel free to email us at Sales@vautecouture.com.
SHIPPING: This year U.S. shipping via UPS Ground is FREE!!! We are psyched! To be extra sure your coat arrives to you safely, you can add Signature Confirmation for $5. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $25 to Canada or $50 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you. All shipping info here.
Photos of Kristina by Lauren Perlstein. Boots by Nicora.