The Casto Parka in Elephant Gray
$531.25 was $625.00
This variant is currently sold out
COLORS: Please note: lighting & computer screens affects how a color looks in photos! We do our best to show them accurately, but if you have a question please ask us directly. Thank you!!
Made of 100% recycled closed loop zero waste windproof snow resistant ripstop, insulated with 200 gram Primaloft ECO of 100% recycled fibers this year! It's an insulation that arctic explorers use. Cut and sewn in the USA.
Why don't we use down? Here's why.
This was originally the Mark Snow Coat but so many of us VAUTE girls ended up wearing it everyday! So we have adjusted it to fit true to size for women. (For men's sizing, just order a size larger than you normally would.) It's your perfect parka.
- This year the hood is not detachable, to keep all the snow & wind out.
- Closes with VAUTE metal snaps in gold.
- Insulated in 200 gram Primaloft ECO, made of 100% recycled fibers, with a water resistant windproof liner made of closed loop zero waste 100% recycled synthetic fibers, to keep you dry, warm, and so handsome.
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets.
- Cut and sewn in the USA with love.
SIZING: Back length is 38" in size small. Model is 5'11" and wearing size Small.
COLORS: Please note, as our textiles are custom made, this photo is updated to show how the fabric turned out.
SHIPPING: This year U.S. shipping via UPS Ground is FREE!!! We are psyched! To be extra sure your coat arrives to you safely, you can add Signature Confirmation for $5. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $25 to Canada or $50 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you. All shipping info here.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and rain.
This coat is great for snowy Canada, Chicago, Minneapolis,all the coldest cities! Make sure to layer below freezing and wear hats, gloves, and boots.
Photos by Anthony TwoMoons.