The Charles in Black
This variant is currently sold out
Made of high-tech textiles mixed with organic classics, to create a coat so warm, classic, and handsome, perfect layered over sweaters & button downs, for everything from meetings, to launches, traveling, and hiking upstate.
- Slim fitted style.
- The thick shell is 100% organic cotton classic moleskin (vegan) wind protective, with a snow and rain resistant finish
- Insulated with a slim layer of Primaloft ECO, a down alternative
- Military inspired with snaps and a high neck
- With a windproof liner made of 100% recycled fibers
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets
- Cut and sewn in the USA with love
- Numbered by hand.
- Here's why we don't use wool, or down.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 6'1" and wearing size medium.
COLORS: Please note our colors may appear different on each computer screen. Also, this is an approximate color of our custom made fabrics, so once production is finished it could be slightly different. If you have any questions about the color, feel free to email us at Sales@vautecouture.com.
SHIPPING: This year U.S. shipping via UPS Ground is FREE!!! We are psyched! To be extra sure your coat arrives to you safely, you can add Signature Confirmation for $5. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $25 to Canada or $50 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you. All shipping info here.
Photos of Cristophe by Lauren Perlstein.