The Whitman in Black [SOLDOUT]
This product is currently sold out.
Ah sorry, this style is NOT AVAILABLE FOR BROOKLYN PICKUP. (If you choose Brooklyn pickup, we will send an invoice for $25 + switch to US shipping.) xoxo
Ready to ship!
::the WHITMAN:: Available in Black Organic Moleskin and Camel.
High tech warmth (Insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of recycled and organic fibers) Cut & Sewn in the USA with Love.
Our bestselling mens style- the Whitman- perfect over a suit, jeans, everything, for your coldest months. Our classic men’s dress coat with slim European fit & tailored back, inspired by a Chicago winter and my favorite poet Walt & dog, Whitman.
- In our Signature Organic Moleskin, a classic outerwear fabric originally used by sailors for its tightly woven warmth & wind resistance- made of 100% Organic Cotton Fibers, with a snow repellant finish, and is as always 100% vegan.
- Buttons are engraved, eco conscious tagua nut.
- Insulated lined in 100 gram Primaloft ECO, made of 100% recycled fibers, with a water resistant windproof liner made of closed loop zero waste 100% recycled synthetic fibers, to keep you dry, warm, and so handsome.
- Classic details such as epaulets & topstitching to add dimension.
- Perfect length over suits.
- Made in New York City with Love.
- Here's why we don't use wool, or down.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
SIZING: Model is 6'1" and wearing size Medium.
For women's sizing: Order 2 sizes down for a fitted look, 1 size down for room to layer.
SHIPPING: U.S. shipping is $25. And yes, we ship worldwide! It’s $45 to Canada or $100 worldwide and takes 8-10 days from time of ship to arrive to you.
COLORS: Please note our colors may appear different on each computer screen. Also, this is an approximate color of our custom made fabrics, so once production is finished it could be slightly different. If you have any questions about the color, feel free to email us at Sales@vautecouture.com.
Photos of Cristophe by Lauren Perlstein.