As I cleaned out our storage unit I found JACKPOT: Our archive! This is a secret stash of coats and styles I've kept safe over the past decade.
It's about 40 of our most coveted coats some ranging as far back as our first season in 2009! It's mostly the last one of each, in mostly S for women (which has been Soldout for ages!) though some in XS, M, L, XL and Medium for men's styles. We also have a handful of other styles, so check out if we have what you've been missing, in the list below.
As I will be personally shipping these out of Brooklyn by hand with so much love - this is the process for purchasing one.
1. EMAIL ME ASAP WHICH COAT YOU'D LIKE
to Leanne@vautecouture.com with:
- Subject heading: DIBS! Style/Size/Color
- In the email: A. Your name, B. The Style / Size / Color, C. Your shipping address, and D. Your email address to send the Square invoice.
2. PAY WITHIN 24 HOURS OF INVOICE. The first person to email me per piece in the archive sale and all of the information above, will be sent a Square invoice within a day or two. So stay close! Once you receive the invoice - you have 24 hours to make the payment. If you don't, we will release your coat to the next in line. (No holds, no exceptions, sorry!) If you did not receive an invoice, it means you were not first, but stay close because you may be next in line.
3. Shipping: USPS Priority SHIPPING is $25 shipped within the US, $35 Canada, and $50 International. All US Packages will be Signature Required, if you would like to waive the signature, let me know in the email but we are not responsible if the package is lost or stolen, as these are archive pieces, these are likely the very last one so we won't be able to send a replacement. International packages - please note there may be additional charges from your country that may be required for you to pay to pick up your package. These charges will be directly to your post office, not to us.
4. Within two weeks I will ship your coat to the address you gave! You'll receive an email with tracking when it does.
5. Please note: all coats are FINAL SALE and may be the very last one every available in that style. They have been stored for up to 9 years so they are not in pristine brand new condition, but SO excited to have a home with you!
Can't wait to get them to you. THANK YOU for the support of this little label. xoxo
WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU: the VAUTE ARCHIVE SALE!!!
ARCHIVE PIECES AVAILABLE!!!
UPDATE- I have greyed out the styles spoken for, but if the invoice is not paid for they may become available again!)
(This sale is esp for those waiting for these styles to be released. For styles not sold right away, will post pics soon!)
VAUTE WAXED & RAINY COATS
- Small - Satin rain trench - Black satin (100% recycled fibers) $400
- Small - Wings - waxed solid black $350
- Small - Wings - black combo in thick black waxed with black sweater sleeves $300
- Small - Kaitlin - coal black waxed lined with berry fleece (Sample) $500
- Small - Nicole - in coal black waxed lined with berry fleece (Sample) $400
- Small - Belden - in black waxed canvas $300
VAUTE SNOW COATS
- Small- Emmy black sample x 2 $500
- Large - Lincoln black shiny $500
- Small - jess in black matte $500
- Large - Jess black matte $500
- Large - snow monster black $600
- Small - snow monster black $600
- Extra Small - Jess - Forest Matte - 2- 1 is spoken for (slight imperfections on the surface) $400
VAUTE MENS COATS (also see Pea coats in Moleskin Coats)
- Medium - Stargazer (winter dress coat) in Midnight Moleskin $400
- Medium - Charles (winter dress coat) in black moleskin $500
- Small - Derek (snow workman coat) in insulated quilted black $400
- Medium - James (waxed motorcycle jacket) jacket in waxed black $400
- Medium - Derek (waxed workman jacket) in waxed black $500
VAUTE MOLESKIN DRESS COATS
- Small - Black Belden $550
- Large - Black Belden $550
- Small - Black Pea $550
- Medium - Black Pea $550
- Large - Black Emily - no belt $400
- Small - Amanda maxi coat sample in camel moleskin - no belt $500
- Small- Midnight Bey $550
- Medium - Black Angela $500
- Small - Lilac velvet Vaute (sample) $400
2009-2011 the OG VAUTE LUXE STYLES
- Extra Large - Ivory peacoat 2009 in Luxe $250
- Extra Large - VAUTE Tulip coat in Petal Pink $275
- Large - Bomono in ivory Luxe $250
- Extra Large - Vaute in black luxe $350
- Extra Small - Audrey soft black Luxe $400
- L/XL - pumpkin aran sweater with snag $150
- S/M - 2 Navy cocoon sweaters $250
- Emerald Gown (6 total) 1XS, 3S, 2M $300 each
- M Oliver Gown in Midnight satin $700
We have been on hiatus so we do not have a full time customer service manager yet! (Though we are hiring, please email me with a resume if you are interested)! We won’t have someone full time on customer service until preorders launch in mid September, so please be patient as I try to get to everyone’s emails, thank you!!