JUST ARRIVED 25% OFF: The Whitman FW16 in Black
$375.00 was $500.00
This variant is currently sold out
::the WHITMAN:: Available in Black Organic Moleskin and Midnight.
High tech warmth (Insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of recycled and organic fibers) Cut & Sewn in New York City with Love.
Our bestselling mens style- the Whitman- perfect over a suit, jeans, everything, for your coldest months. Our classic men’s dress coat with slim European fit & tailored back, inspired by a Chicago winter and my favorite poet Walt & dog, Whitman.
- Black: In the new Organic Moleskin, made of 100% Organic Cotton Fibers, with a rain & snow repellant finish, and is as always 100% vegan.
- Camel is a classic 100% cotton moleskin [Only 20 will be made.]
- Buttons are engraved, eco conscious tagua nut.
- Insulated lined in 100 gram Primaloft ECO, made of recycled fibers, with a water resistant windproof liner made of closed loop zero waste 100% recycled synthetic fibers, to keep you dry, warm, and so handsome.
- Classic details such as epaulets & topstitching to add dimension.
- Perfect length over suits.
- Made in New York City with Love.
SIZING: Chris is 6’2” and wearing a medium. Front length 32", sleeve length 27", shoulders 19".
SIZE CHART IS HERE!
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
PICKUP IN NYC at our FLAGSHIP: If you’d like to skip shipping costs and pick up your piece at our VAUTE Flagship 114 Stanton St, NYC, just use code: NYCPickup at checkout and we’ll email you when it’s ready. Can’t wait to see you.
VAUTE is a small independent label, we do limited runs and sell out quickly! please k.i.t. and sign up for our newsletter here to find out when new Limited Edition styles are released. Thanks for the love! xoxo
Photos of Christopher Hollowell, co-founder of Dun-well Doughnuts the best doughnuts in the world, by Balarama Heller.