FW15 The KAITLIN Waxed Winter Coat in OLIVE
$292.50 was $450.00
This variant is currently sold out
::the KAITLIN:: Our Favorite Utility Jacket in Organic Fleece lined Waxed Canvas
“Bought my second VAUTE coat today. Can't wait to wear the Kaitlin (named for my BFF, obvi) on rainy days!” –Grace K.
- We took our bestselling hooded utility jacket, made it in weatherproof waxed canvas, and lined it in organic Sherpa to make the perfect West Coast winter coat- rain and wind protection plus the comfiest warmth.
- Tons of pockets, drawstrings, and the perfect hood to keep your everything protected.
- Zippered closure that snaps closed (with gunmetal colored snaps), to keep the wind and rain out.
- Lots of drawstrings too: Cinches the waist, pockets, & hood
- Olive jackets are lined in super soft organic cotton sherpa.
- Cut + Sewn in NYC, designed in my sweet home Brooklyn.
- Style Note: The sleeves are not insulated for roomier space! Make sure to wear this over a sweater and gloves for perfect warmth.
CARE: DO NOT WASH or DRY CLEAN your waxed jacket. Wash with a hose or damp cloth to preserve the waxed protective finish. Use bar soap if necessary. Keep away from extreme heat (i.e. heated car seats)
SIZING: Shown in a Small. Length measures 30", sleeves measure 25". Bust is 20" across. Model in main photos is 5'10". The coat follow true to size, follow the guidelines on our coat sizing chart.
Local friends: If you'd prefer to pick up, enter "BROOKLYNpickups" to pickup from our HQ in East Williamsburg, and we'll email you when it's ready!
SHIPPING : We ship worldwide! $23 to US, $40 Canada, $45 Rest of the world, and FREE US Shipping for orders over $400.
Photos of Celia at our Holiday Launch party by Max Gordon