Constellation Dress In Moleskin-Multiple Colors
$49.00 was $198.00
This variant is currently sold out
These are the final pieces from collection 4 + 5. Once they're soldout, they're soldout. xoxo VAUTE
Inspired by an 80's vintage dress I once wore to Stella's new show--Where Liv Tyler told me she loved it. You should've seen my face. I wanted to wear that dress every single day. So, instead, I redesigned it in Velvet and Moleskin with a million twinkly stars.
Available in Cobalt (Shown!), Charcoal, & Midnight Moleskin
- With a bunch of gold stars for you to wish on every day.
- Big details: Shoulders, tie sash, cinched waist, and full skirt.
- Perfect for autumn juice at sunset, or candlelit dinners with your best friends.
- The Cotton Moleskin is a matte version of the Velvet.
- Also available in Black Moleskin (Here!)
- Available in our Organic Cotton Velvet version in Cranberry & Navy Velvet (Here!)
- STARS OPTIONAL: Choose your dress with or without stars in the pulldown menu. (See the last photo in the gallery to view the dress without stars.)
PLEASE NOTE: SUPER LIMITED RUN PER FABRIC STYLE! We only made a handful of each color, so grab it if it's your fav!
SIZING: Shown in a Small, model is 5'11". Length from front shoulder to hem is 36", length from waist to hem is 19.5". Sleeve length is 13.5". This is an 80's inspired dress, so it's more oversized than some of our more 50's inspired pieces. If you'd prefer it much more fitted, go one size down.
Photos of Maggie Geha by Balarama Heller.