The Classic VAUTE Peacoat in Midnight on Him
This variant is currently sold out
We've always wanted to make the perfect Winter Peacoat. Here it is!
- Shown on him, it's a fitted classic cut
- Classic Peacoat
- Organic Moleskin (100% Vegan) with weatherproof finish
- Insulated with Primaloft ECO
- With a windproof liner made of recycled fibers
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets.
- Warmer than a wool coat.
- Cut and sewn in NYC with love.
PICKUP IN NYC at our FLAGSHIP: If you’d like to skip shipping costs and pick up your piece at our VAUTE Flagship 114 Stanton St, NYC, just use code: NYCPickup at checkout and we’ll email you when it’s ready. Can’t wait to see you.
SIZING: Christopher Hollowell is co-founder of Dun-well Doughnuts the best doughnuts in the world. He is 6’2” and wearing a medium. Front length 32", Sleeve length 26" (30" from neck to bottom of sleeve), Shoulder 16.5".
SIZE CHART IS HERE!
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
Photos of Chris by Balarama Heller.