PREORDER 25% OFF: the Casto Parka in Shiny Black
$435.00 was $580.00
This variant is currently sold out
PREORDER SPECIAL: For pre-ordering, you get a pretty sweet 25% discount. As we get closer to being finished with production, the price will go up to regular price. Our NYC cut and sew team is excited to make yours, and right now it’s scheduled to be ready to ship late November. Much love & hugs from Brooklyn!
Made of 100% recycled closed loop zero waste windproof snow resistant ripstop, insulated with 200 gram Primaloft ECO--An insulation that arctic explorers use, and made of recycled fibers. Constructed in NYC.
This was originally the Mark Snow Coat but so many of us VAUTE girls ended up wearing it everyday! So we have adjusted it to fit true to size for women. It's your perfect parka.
- With a detachable button off hood.
- Closes with VAUTE metal snaps in gold.
- Insulated in 200 gram Primaloft ECO, made of recycled fibers, with a water resistant windproof liner made of closed loop zero waste 100% recycled synthetic fibers, to keep you dry, warm, and so handsome.
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets.
- Fit notes: this is a big coat!
- Made in NYC with love.
SIZING: Ceilia Lavender (Surface) is 5’10” and wearing a size Small.
SIZE CHART IS HERE!
SHIPPING: We ship worldwide! $23 to US, $40 Canada, $45 Rest of the world, and FREE US Shipping for orders over $400.
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and rain.
This coat is great for snowy Canada, Chicago, Minneapolis,all the coldest cities! Make sure to layer below freezing and wear hats, gloves, and boots.
VAUTE is a small independent label, we do limited runs and sell out quickly! please k.i.t. and sign up for our newsletter here to find out when new Limited Edition styles are released. Thanks for the love! xoxo
Photos by Balarama Heller.