PREORDER 25% OFF: the Emily Future in Black
$371.50 was $495.00
This variant is currently sold out
PREORDER SPECIAL: For pre-ordering, you get a pretty sweet 25% discount. As we get closer to being finished with production, the price will go up to regular price. Our NYC cut and sew team is excited to make yours, and right now it’s scheduled to be ready to ship late November. Much love & hugs from Brooklyn!
High tech warmth (Insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of organic & recycled fibers) Cut & Sewn in New York City with Love.
One of our most popular coats. Sexy, understated, and so versatile. We brought her back this season in the Moleskin (100% Vegan) insulated with Primaloft ECO and a windproof ripstop liner made of 100% recycled fibers.
Emily Future: We took your feedback and made the new 2.0 Emily with a less dramatic hood, and a detachable hood.
[The Emily] is my favorite coat! I’ve had mine for four years.” Chelsea C.
“Loving my VAUTE Emily coat! Keeping me warm on these cold winter days.” –Miranda M.
“My Vaute Couture Emily saves the day again with its ginormous hood & toastiness.” --Jesse Anne O.
- 100% Organic Cotton weatherproof moleskin
- Snow and rain resistant
- Lined with water resistant & windproof ripstop made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers.
- We love pockets! This coat has internal and external pockets.
- Surprisingly warm- Insulated with 100 gram Primaloft ECO to keep you so warm and smart this winter at once.
- With a zip- off hood- the biggest most amazing hood we could make, to keep you protected all winter.
- Removable tie belt to cinch that waist
- Named for our friend, the one and only Emily Deschanel—Badass/gorgeous/versatile as heck all rolled into one.
- Cut and sewn in New York City with love.
SIZING: Ceilia Lavender (Surface) is 5’10” and wearing a size Small.Front length 36", sleeve length 25", bust 17.5", shoulder 17".
SIZE CHART IS HERE!
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
PREORDER SHIPPING: This order is a preorder, so our cut and sew team in NYC is making your piece right now and we’ll notify you when it’s ready to ship or pickup. See above for expected finish date or email Sales@VauteCouture.com.
PICKUP IN NYC at our FLAGSHIP: If you’d like to skip shipping costs and pick up your piece at our VAUTE Flagship 114 Stanton St,NYC, just use code: NYCPickup at checkout and we’ll email you when it’s ready. Can’t wait to see you!
VAUTE is a small independent label, we do limited runs and sell out quickly! please k.i.t. and sign up for our newsletter here to find out when new Limited Edition styles are released. Thanks for the love! xoxo
Photos by Balarama Heller.