Dairy Dairy, Quite Contrary Tank in Grey [Benefit for Wildwood Farm Sanctuary]
$15.00 was $35.00
This variant is currently sold out
FLASH SALE special! buy 5 closeout tops get a $32 gift code for a free new top, to use 3.1-5.1
Dairy dairy, quite contrary. I used to be a cheese-a-holic until one day I realized the heartbreaking truth- the dairy industry IS the veal industry, they are one in the same. If I wouldn't eat veal, why would I have dairy? I had always believed that cows happily gave their milk away- but it turns out to be quite the contrary. Babies are taken from their mothers soon after birth and sold to the veal industry. The mothers are hooked up to milking machines, continually forcibly impregnated until they are "used up," at which point they're sent to slaughter. So lucky for all the amazing vegan cheese and milk options out there I love trying them all! Need help finding your favorite? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, here for you!! xoxo
Located on 98 acres in Newberg Oregon, Wildwood Farm Sanctuary is a haven for farm animals and wildlife alike. They provide live-long refuge and rehabilitation for abused and abandoned farm animals. Their greatest hope is to help open eyes and reshape the way humans view and treat farm animals by considering a compassionate and cruelty-free way of living.
- Casual sexy racerback with raw edges & rounded hem line.
- Show your love for animals and the earth while staying super cozy.
- Eco racerback made with an Earth conscious blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, & naturally occurring rayon.
- Dyed with low impact fabric dyes & sustainably printed with water based inks.
- Sustainably printed in Brooklyn.
- $5 from the sale of each top goes to Wildwood Farm Sanctuary.
Designed by Leanne Mai-ly Hilgart, illustrated by Jessica-Joan Causing.
Photo of rescued calves Fern, Blitzen, and Valentino c/o Wildwood Farm Sanctuary.
Product photos by Jessica-Joan Causing.