And You Say, Spay Sweatshirt in Blue [Benefit for Humane Society of NY]
This product is currently sold out.
Designed this top to benefit the Humane Society of New York, whose adoptable pups were in our NYFW show <3
Have you ever wondered how pretty your cat would be if she was Lisa Loeb or vice versa? (Yeah, me neither totally!) She might be wondering why you say *SPAY*... and it's because millions of cats in America are born without homes when their people don't spay or neuter, when it's so easy and inexpensive to get done in most major American cities, most people just don't know that they should, and how. For details- click here.
And please, say- SPAY! (and help us support the Humane Society of NY's work rescuing NYC cats and dogs.)
Since 1904 the Humane Society of New York has been a presence in New York City, reaching out to animals in need when illness, injury or homelessness strikes. Open seven days a week, today its hospital and The Vladimir Horowitz and Wanda Toscanini Horowitz Adoption Center help more than 38,000 animals annually, and their numbers continue to grow.
- The comfiest sweatshirt. Unisex crew. Great with- everything.
- Printed on an Alternative Apparel sweatshirt made of Eco Fleece--Crazy soft inside.
- Also made with eco conscious ink & printed in the USA.
- Women: Order a size smaller for a fitted look.
- Available in blue. Also available in grey, here. <3
- $5 from the sale of each top goes to Humane Society of NY
Design by Leanne Mai-ly Hilgart, illustration by Keara McGraw.