The Aidan in Black
This variant is currently sold out
High tech warmth (Rain & snow repellant Organic Cotton Moleskin insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of organic & recycled fibers) Made in NYC with love.
Named for our former summer intern turned new fashion apprentice, Aidan, with her easy laugh and sweet eye for detail, she's someone you would want to bring back and keep if you could too!
In organic cotton moleskin (100% organic cotton, no moles were involved, promise!) now in BLACK and Mustard.
- Lined with water resistant & windproof ripstop made of 100% recycled synthetic fibers.
- Super warm- Insulated with 100 gram Primaloft ECO to keep you so warm and smart this winter at once, this insulation is super slim & flattering.
- Graduated skirt makes those legs mile high.
- With an asymmetrical zipper & overlapped standing collar.
- We love pockets! This coat now has internal and external pockets.
- Beautiful over skirts, leggings, trousers, everything.
- Made in NYC with love, designed in Brooklyn.
SIZING: Ceilia Lavender (Surface) is 5’10” and wearing a size Small. Length measures 32", sleeve length is 26", and bust measures 19" across. Hips are 19" across.
SIZE CHART IS HERE!
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
PICKUP IN NYC at our FLAGSHIP: If you’d like to skip shipping costs and pick up your piece at our VAUTE Flagship 114 Stanton St,NYC, just use code: NYCPickup at checkout and we’ll email you when it’s ready. Can’t wait to see you!
VAUTE is a small independent label, we do limited runs and sell out quickly! please k.i.t. and sign up for our newsletter here to find out when new Limited Edition styles are released. Thanks for the love! xoxo