Flash Sale 50% Off: The Mark Mountain FW16 in Black
$312.50 was $625.00
This variant is currently sold out
End of Season Sale! 50% Off for 4 DAYS ONLY until Sunday// Invest now to grab a steal on one of the last of our sweet coats this season! Thanks for your support of ethical fashion & Made in NYC construction. xoxo VAUTE
::the MARK MOUNTAIN:: In Black.
High tech warmth (Insulated with Primaloft ECO + lined in Windproof ripstop) High ethics materials (100% vegan + made of recycled and organic fibers) made in New York City with love.
Returning for a second year because every guy who tried this coat on looked so damn handsome in it. We created a big rugged coat for staying warm in the city, the woods, + all your adventures. Named for my dearest brother, Mark, who loves hikes in the woods as much as he loves working on a cure for cancer using computer programming (while I still can't figure out how an iCloud works). He's a genius, the kind of genius who makes you feel better about the world. xo Leanne
- In our Organic Moleskin, made of 100% Organic Cotton Fibers, with a rain & snow repellant finish, and is as always 100% vegan (no moles involved.)
- With a detachable button off hood, lined in organic cotton sherpa.
- With organic cotton sherpa lined in the front.
- Closes with VAUTE metal snaps in gold.
- Insulated in 100 gram Primaloft ECO, made of recycled fibers, with a water resistant windproof liner made of closed loop zero waste 100% recycled synthetic fibers, to keep you dry, warm, and so handsome.
- External pockets
- Made and developed in NYC with love.
SIZING: Shown in Medium. Front length 38.5", sleeve length 27", shoulder 18". Please note this year the Mark Mountain will fit true to size.
SIZE CHART IS HERE!
WEATHER APPROPRIATE: For below zero F weather with snow and light rain.
This coat is surprisingly warm, and warmer than a wool coat. You can wear it in 40 degree weather down to below 0 degree weather, just be sure to layer, wear a hat, gloves, and boots.
PICKUP IN NYC at our FLAGSHIP: If you’d like to skip shipping costs and pick up your piece at our VAUTE Flagship 114 Stanton St, NYC, just use code: NYCPickup at checkout and we’ll email you when it’s ready. Can’t wait to see you.
VAUTE is a small independent label, we do limited runs and sell out quickly! please k.i.t. and sign up for our newsletter here to find out when new Limited Edition styles are released. Thanks for the love! xoxo
Photos of Chris by Balarama Heller.